Colorado Performing Arts Links
Return to Links Index
- Comprehensive listing of arts and entertainment sites in Colorado.
Center for the Arts and Humanities
- Suburban Denver arts center.
- Intimate theatre in Fort Collins which hosts theatre, music and poetry
- Boulder-based organization specializing in performing the works of
- The Boulder Chorale "enriches the cultural life of the community
and fosters appreciation of choral-orchestral music by providing an
enthusiastic environment that encourages learning and professional performance."
- Orchestra performing in Macky Auditorium, featuring symphony concerts,
world-class guest soloists, and free pre-concert educational talks.
- Professional dinner theatre located in Fort Collins.
- Mountain-town opera company which performs operas in English during
the summer season.
Centre du Silence
- Boulder-based mime company, which features workshops, classes and
- Internationally-renowned ballet company, now in its 36th season.
- Web site of this choir, now in its third decade. The site features
information about performances, recordings and auditions.
- Web site of the Colorado Motion Picture and Television Commission,
featuring information on film projects as well as a calendar of events.
- Opera company based in Colorado Springs.
- Summer theatre, located in Boulder, which features the works of William
Springs Film Commission
- This web site is subtitled the "Colorado Springs Production Resource
Guide." It includes the ability to search for personnel, services,
- Colorado's resident symphony orchestra, which performs dozens of concerts
- Colorado's only Actors' Equity Association dinner theatre.
- San Luis Valley summer theatre company, based in Creede, Colorado.
- Summer theatre company, based in Westcliffe, Colorado.
Dairy Center for the Arts
- Boulder arts center, located in a renovated dairy processing building,
which is home to The Guild Theatre, The Boulder Philharmonic, several
dance companies, and an art gallery.
- Denver-based all-female contemporary dance company that uses dance
to examine social and political issues.
Center for the Performing Arts
- Denver's multiple-auditorium performing arts center, with venues for
music and theatre.
Center Theatre Company
- The resident professional theatre company of the Denver Center for
the Performing Arts.
Gay Men's Chorus
- This 90-voice chorus has a broad repertoire and several recordings
to its credit.
- This chorus describes itself as a group of women "dedicated to
building community through musical excellence."
- Small Denver theatre company, in its third decade.
- Founded in 1991, Harmony was the first GALA (Gay and Lesbian Chorus
Association) member in Denver to include both women and men.
Artists Ensemble Theatre
- Award-winning theatre company in Denver that performs everything from
Shakespeare to contemporary drama.
- This Denver-based experimental theatre company bills itself as "Art
Theatre designed to infect your mind."
- Theatre group based in Longmont, now more than 40 years old.
- Denver-based opera company.
Mountain Repertory Theatre
- Long-time Colorado professional summer repertory theatre, now located
back in Grand Lake.
Center for Arts and Theatre
- This performing arts center in Colorado Springs hosts a variety of
theatre and performance events.
Martin's Chamber Choir
- St. Martin's Chamber Choir is a 20-voice ensemble based in Denver,
Colorado, dedicated to performing the finest classical choral literature
to the highest professional standards.
- Annual film festival on the international circuit which features an
ambitious and innovative program of films each Labor Day weekend.
- Denver organization which produces plays in several are venues, including
Theatre On Broadway and the Phoenix Theatre.
River Theatre Company
- Non-union theatre company based in Carbondale, Colorado, bringing
professional theatre to the Roaring Fork Valley.
- This web site of the Trinidad, Colorado Film Commission includes information
about location shooting, as well as historical and georgraphical information
about Southern Colorado.
- Web site of this improvisational comedy troupe, which performs both
long- and short-form improv. And, best of all, they're wacky!
Crow Theatre Company
- Boulder theatre company that performs classics, from Shaw to Shakespeare
Comedy Arts Festival
- Web site of the HBO-sponsored comedy festival, which takes place annually
in Aspen, CO.
Center for the Arts
- The web site of the facility operated by the Beaver Creek Arts Foundation
in Avon, Colorado. The site provides schedule information about visual
and performing arts events taking place in Beaver Creek.
If you have an audition- or performing arts-related
link that you'd like to see included here, let us know via E-mail.
We'll check it out and add it to our list.